WHAT IS RAINWIDGET
RainWidget is a powerful widget engine based on Chrome Core that allow you create stunning smooth animations widgets using the latest web technologies(JS HTML5 CSS3) for your desktop . Choose an existing widget or create your own and share it to our DeviantArt Group!
Download from Steam
- RainWidget now on Steam
- Change Settings window size
- Improve Widget Animation Performance
- Change Application style to Dark stye
- Improve the widget options window
- Add German Language file(by Volker Kositz) and Add Credits in "About"
- Fix the bug of some settings not save
- CPU measure add cores support
- Weather measure setting add city search history support
- Add CPU,RAM measure
- Add "onDataChanged" event for measures
- Add "Charging" state detect for Battery measure
- Add Battery measure
- Add auto create custom menuitem option for measure
- fixd the prolem of drive measure error when cdrom eject
Ver 1.2.1 (2018-9-5)
- Add Drive measure,support list all of the drives include USB when USB drive insert.
- Add Eject and DriverType support for Drive measure.
- Fixed the problem of not display empty drive.
- Fixed the problem of open HTML Link in widget.
Ver 1.1 (2018-9-3)
- Fixed the bug of weather measure not save setting.
- Improve gallery support drag and drop to install widget zip package.
- Make your desktop lively with stunning smooth animation widgets.
- Download widgets via the built-in online gallery with just one-click.
- Clean UI, Easy to use and don't use too much resource,about 0%-1% of CPU.
- Support create widgets with latest Web technology(JS HTML5 CSS3 ).
- Use our group on DeviantArt to share your widgets.
Launcher Widget Shortcuts Settings
Weather Widget Settings
Clock Widget Settings
- RainWidget aims to deliver an entertaining experience using as few system resources as possible.
- All the animated widgets have been optimised to bring great visuals and fast system performance at the same time.
- Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make widgets suit your needs.
- As a general rule of thumb, static based widgets will perform best, while full animations widgets will require more resources from your system.
- A dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
Q: How to config shortcuts in widget?
A: Please right click widget and select menuitem "Settings..."
Q: How to change widget size or zoom in/out widget?
A: Please right click widget and select menuitem "Window > Zoom"
Q: How to change widget Opacity?
A: Please right click widget and select menuitem "Window > Opacity"