WHAT IS RAINWALLPAPER
RainWallpaper is a powerful live wallpaper engine that allows you to use various types of customizable animated wallpapers on your Windows desktop, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos, with mouse interaction and cool effects, and with minimum cpu and ram usage. Download live wallpapers via the built-in online gallery with one-click or create your own and share it to our DeviantArt Group!
Ver 1.0.7 (2018-8-1)
- Improve gallery display Deviantart account name and avater.
Ver 1.0.6 (2018-7-31)
- Add Option "Double click desktop show/hide icons",Enabled by default.
- Improve gallery: Display the preview image when downloading wallpaper
Ver 1.0.5 (2018-7-26)
- Improve multi-monitor support
- Improve stability
Ver 1.0.4 (2018-7-23)
- Add Web Wallpaper Visualizer Support
- Update Web Wallpaper Chrome Core to Last Version
Ver 1.0.3 (2018-7-21)
- Add Volume/Mute Options
- Add Wallpaper Pack Function
- Improve Create Video Live Wallpaper Funcions
- Improve Application Icons
- Download live wallpapers via the built-in online gallery with one-click.
- Clean UI, Easy to use and don't use too much resource,about 0%-1% of CPU.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games or running full screen application.
- Bring life to your desktop with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize your wallpaper or create your own using the built-in Wallpaper Editor
- Interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse and with click-on cool effects.
- Support for all aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Support for multi monitor environments.
- Animate new live wallpapers from static images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Use our group on DeviantArt to share your wallpapers.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv.
- RainWallpaper Engine aims to deliver an entertaining experience using as few system resources as possible.
- All the animated wallpaper have been optimised to bring great visuals and fast system performance at the same time.
- Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your needs.
- As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video based wallpapers will perform best, while websites and applications will require more resources from your system.
- A dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional notes: Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. Requires the "Windows Media Player", Windows N requires the 'Media Feature Pack' from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7.
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
Q: Why Can not play video live wallpaper?
A: Please make sure not uninstalled the "Windows Media Player"
Q: Why Desktop icons not display?
A: 1. Please make sure Enabled Aero on Windows7/8
2. Please try to temporarily turn off the anti-virus software to test, or add RainWallpaper.exe to the trusted whitelist of anti-virus software.