WHAT IS RAINDESKTOP
RainDesktop allows you to create and display customizable live themes on your desktop with build-in WYSIWYG visual designer, from system and weather information to audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
DESKTOP THEME GALLERY
Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=1038240
DeviantArt Group: https://www.deviantart.com/raindesktop/gallery/
- Add Rotate Animation Support
- Add Russian Lang by Ivan Bay, for RainDesktop and Designer
- Rotate Angle Support Bind Measure Value ,support analog clocks
- One-click to load theme, out-of-box, no complicated configuration required
- Build-in WYSIWYG visual designer makes it easy to create themes for your desktop.
- Build-in Steam Workshop makes it easy to download and share desktop themes with just One-Click.
- Clean UI, Easy to use and minimum CPU and RAM usage.
- Desktop theme animation will pause while playing games or running full screen application.
- Support Multi-Monitors
- Support Music Visualizer
- Support Taskbar Transparent and AeroBlur
- Bring life to your desktop with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Desktop theme automatically matches the screen at any resolution
- RainDesktop aims to deliver an entertaining experience using as few system resources as possible.
- All the animated live theme have been optimised to bring great visuals and fast system performance at the same time.
- Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your needs.
- A dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
Q: Why Can not play video live background?
A: Please make sure not uninstalled the "Windows Media Player"